terms & conditions
LAST UPDATED JULY 2021
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms on which Reign x Shine provides reignxshine.com (our “Website” or “Site”) and offers for sale any goods or services to you, and the terms on which you agree to use this Website to make orders or bookings. These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders and bookings made via our Website.
• "Our", "us", or "we" means Reign x Shine Ltd. Reign x Shine Ltd is registered in England and Wales, registered company number 11717061, and our registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
• "You", "the user" means the person(s) using our Website.
Acceptance of these terms
• By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If for any reason you do not agree to these terms, you must refrain from using our Site.
• We reserve the right to amend the content of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use our Site and/or making any order or booking after changes to these Terms and Conditions are made, you agree to be bound by such changes.
Availability of our Site
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any of its content, will always be available. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business reasons.
• We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Third Party websites
Where our Site contains links to other websites, social media, partner or third party websites, these links are provided for your information only and are not covered by these terms and conditions. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and cannot be held liable for the content on these websites and third party resources. You hereby acknowledge that we shall not be responsible for the provision of services, accuracy of promotions or content of websites belonging or operated by third parties.
Loss or damage
• Reign x Shine provides the Website “as is” and without any warranty or condition, whether express, implied or statutory. We disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement to the extent permissible under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
• We specifically exclude liability for any loss, harm or damage suffered by you or any third party as a result of inaccurate information appearing on the Website.
• Reign x Shine assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Website; any failures, delays or interruptions in the Website or in delivery of any goods; any losses or damages arising from the use of the Website and/or any delay in delivery of any goods and/or any errors in any order and/or any goods that are not of satisfactory quality or do not match the description of such goods in the relevant listing, save that on request we shall refund the price of such goods subject to the policy on returns detailed below; and any conduct by users of the Website.
• If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Delivery and Returns
These Terms and Conditions incorporate our Delivery & Returns Policy. By using our Site and/or making any order, you agree to our Delivery & Returns Policy.
• These Terms and Conditions are agreed between you and us. No person shall have any rights under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
• If any term of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions and replaced with one having an effect as close as possible to the deficient provision. The remaining terms of these Terms and Conditions will continue in full force.
• Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision and will not relieve you from the obligation to comply with such provision.
Disputes and Jurisdiction
• You agree that these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them are governed by English law
• The courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (including a dispute relating to any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions)